The comfort of our customers is our priority. Therefore, majority of RUCH points of sale offer payment by card*:
- kiosks and newsagent’s stores are equipped with PIN-pad terminals,
- traditional transactions which require PIN and proximity/contactless payments are possible,
- no amount limits are imposed,
- by using a card you can also pay for: city card top-ups (excluding Bydgoszcz and Wrocław), public transport tickets, vehicle insurance policies, and mobile top-ups.
*It does not apply to the following services: My Bills, energy meter top-ups, Lotto services, Paczka w RUCHu Kiosk as a cash machine? Certainly! When paying by card for their shopping in kiosk, RUCH customers can withdraw up to PLN 300 at one time.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SERVICE:
- easy access to cash,
- time saving – looking for a cash machine is no longer necessary as you can withdraw your cash during daily shopping,
- simplicity – the transaction is conducted by a salesperson who uses a PIN-pad and the customers accepts it providing their PIN.